Tuesday, September 21, 2010

First Post- Favorite songs

Alright! This is my first post so I hope it goes well. I decided I would talk about my favorite songs and I have a lot of them and none of them cuss. But be warned that if you don't like rock or heavy metal rock these songs are not for you! The first one would probably be Me Against the World by Simple Plan. Anyone heard of them? I think it is a great song because the singers voice actually sounded old in this one. In some of their songs they sound kind of childish. They even have a song called Just a Kid. Lets see my 2nd would be Remedy by Seether. I love this one mainly because they have great accents that go along with the lyrics. The lyrics for it though are a little confusing and don't see the original video for it because the vocalist is super ugly and really weird. Now, the 3rd would be Sandman by Metallica. This song always helps me fall asleep at night (being sarcastic). They have great rhythm in this song that can be very mysterious. I haven't actually seen the original music video for this but I know the song itself is awesome. Well that's it for now. I hope I did ok. : P

1 comment:

  1. I know a song named Remedy, but it's by Little Boots. :)

    My favorite song is Viva La Vida by Coldplay... but there are TONS of others, too. That's just my #1 favorite. ^^

    ReplyDelete