Friday, September 24, 2010

James the Fish

Alright it's a beautiful day today on September 24th. I have already posted today, but I thought that maybe my post was lonely. So to not hurt its feelings I am going to post this one too. I don't really understand the reason by why I thought this but just as well I'll do it anyway. This time I think I will contribute this post to fish. The schools' many wonderful colors in the bottom of the ocean have caught my mind. To help me make a good picture for you guys, I am going to upload a picture of a school of fish. Then maybe you will see what I am talking about.
Now that it is here I am going to tell you a story about the blue one. This is James and he is what I'd like to call a bouncy ball in a hay stack. James's blue scales are the reason obviously for why he is called this. His black stripes are also a reason too, but not as prominently. Now for the rest of the school, since they all look the same I will call them the Gills family. The Gills' silver scales make James stick out a lot. But altogether the fishes' glimmer is very bright with James as the eye. Unlike moose's fur, or any other animal skins, fish scales are by far the more pretty even if there is one that does not fit. James always thought this way, so he always went and swam with the Gills family. But the Gills didn't think that was right. They said to him "James do you think the fault is ours that this school doesn't look perfect?" James didn't know why they asked this of him, but he answered saying, "No, and this is a great school. Many other schools' glimmers are far worse than ours." The Gills thought about that answer, and they decided James could stay swimming with them. The next day, as the school was feeding near the surface, a fishing boat came and caught some of the fish in the school including James. The boat saw James in the midst of all the silver fish and knew to fish there. This is why I call James a bouncy ball in a hay stack. Because if you shake a hay stack eventually the bouncy ball will be seen and fall out along with some blades of grass. THE END I think this is a big enough post, the old won't be lonely now. By the way I made this all up so don't go quoting it or something cause it is fiction. 8). So until next time.
Your friend,
-Finnian

No comments:

Post a Comment