Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hinrichs

Alright! I will let everybody know a little secret because I haven't blogged in forever. Sorry X(. Here is the secret.......... my last name is......................HINRICHS!!! XD TA-DA!! Yeah pretty exciting XI. My name is German from my fathers side of course is from Germany my grandfather was pure German. My family even has a Coat of Arms!! I will show it to you for any questions on what it looks like.
I am very sorry for the blurriness but I could not find another size of picture other than small. :( I think it's cool though that it has a knight. But... WHY AM I PART OF A TREE STUMP FAMILY!!! That part kind of gets me down, but at least I have one. Sooo there is the secret everybody gets for me being so bad at updating. Sorry X(.
THE END, go home now!
Your friend,
-Finnian

2 comments:

  1. Lol, THE END, go home now!

    Jeez, don't be so demanding... :(

    That's cool!! :D I like the colors! It's really creative! Here's one of my biggest secrets.... My last name... is Wright. :P Yeah, total let-down, I'm sorry. :( :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm so demanding but hey I can't have you lookin' at it all day! Get of your butt and do something.X)Just kidding! LOL

    ReplyDelete