Thursday, December 30, 2010

Chibi Ulquiorra!

Ok sorry i haven't blogged in a while but Christmas was really busy at my house. I'll have a post about what I got for Christmas later though. First here is a post about Ulquiorra (mind you these are all fanbased pictures and probably wouldn't EVER happen in the manga or anime) first picture is my very favorite one of him it is supposed to be funny because ulquiorra's sword transformation name is "murcielago" and for anyone who knows spanish that means "bat" as in the flying animal not the stick.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He is BATMAN!
Yep I find it very funny how cute he looks and how much it actually fits. I also think his helmet looks like cat ears instead of bat ears. Ok on to the next picture here we go.




I find this picture super cute! XDhahahahahaha He looks just like a little kid with a lolipop. Except for the weird coloring and weird clothes. His blank stare is so cute like you just caught him doing something. I have no idea why he's sitting on a box though. Ok, Next.


Alright I find this very funny because they are making fun of the fact he has a whole in his stomach. And because ulquiorra always thinks he is better than the guy with bubble stomach. By the way his name is Grimmjow and he has anger issues. One other thing I find hilarious about this picture is that ulquiorra looks so concentrated on it it's funny. HAHAHAHA! Ok on to the next photo.









Here is another one of him blowing bubbles. I think he looks cute blowing bubbles and he looks like he's having fun doing it. I think him and bubbles are a good match. Ok, Next.
Ok I just have to say he looks so cute being so tiny. The kanji (japanese writing) in the bottom corner I think means rustling like he is trying to walk around and making noise. I like the expression on here to because that would probably be his reaction to something like this. I don't know if this is trying to say he shrunk or if this was him at a younger age, don't ask me. On to the next funny.










Here is another picture with a little ulquiorra in it but I find the circumstances rather odd. And again the reaction is to say nothing and stare blankly at the puzzling thing. The problem is in this picture I have no clue what is being said ing kanji only that they are both surprised by this situation. Wouldn't that be a weird present, opening a box and finding a mini you inside. I find that kind of creepy. Any way next picture.









I find this image way cute. He looks like a little demon and he has his sour puss face on I think it's very cute. But I don't think his eyes are really like that but it does make them standout a lot more. Ok, Next.



 


Ok the reason I put this up here is I am trying to make fun of all the smily faces you get on computers and because this expression is the farthest in the universe from what ulquiorra would actually wear on his face. When I look at this it will always make me laugh so maybe I should put it at the end of my posts. But people would only understand the joke if they knew him.








Well that's all I wanted to put so TATA for now.
THE END! Go home now!
Your Friend,
-Finnian

1 comment:

  1. I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME NOW!!!

    Those are funny!!! XD I like the Batman one, the first bubble one, the one where his clothes are too big, and the one where there's a mini in the box the most!!! XD

    ReplyDelete