Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas!

Alright I said last post I would tell you about what I got for christmas so here goes.
I got a(n):
Robe
Pajamas
Bag of candy
Fancy coat
Shirt that is as long as a dress
Leggings
Apron...?
And the one and only gift I got that was a toy is a ...Wii !
I got a Wii! Yay!
Yeah!
Woot!
Yep so I got mostly clothes and a Wii.
Although the Wii was a present to ME from Santa I get the feeling that it was meant for the family and so far everyone has used it. The wii came with two games wii sports which has tennis, baseball, golf, bowling, and boxing. That one is ok, but I find the other disk to be much better. It's called wii sports resort (as in vacation). In that game I can play Kendo, frisbee, golf, bowling, cycling races, skydiving, plane flying, archery, basketball, wakeboarding, jet skiing, canoeing, and table tennis. Plus each game has usually two or three types of that game inside like on bowling you can play a standard game or one with 100 pins. Yeah I find this wii to be pretty awesome. The easiest game for me so far is kendo but they call it swordplay, but it's really kendo. It has three games one is to like wrestling knock your opponent off the ring by whacking them, I am pro at that one (pro class is achieved when you get beyond level 1000, it gives you levels like points on how well you do). Another is Speed Slice where you are next to your opponent and a guy across from you will throw to of the same object. They will land in front of you with an arrow on them pointing, down, up, slant up to the left, slant up to the right, slant down to left, slant down to the right, and with your sword you must do the cut that the arrow indicates and do it faster than the other guy. I am almost pro at that one. The last one is the most fun and it's called Showdown. There are ten ( i think) levels/stages were you go against about 50 people and slash them down till none are left. It's not as hard as it sounds because they only come at you one at a time. I am pro at this one and I have gotten to the final stage but I haven't beaten it yet :( . I have played every game on there and have unlocked more and played them but I haven't unlocked everything so technically I haven't played everything. The Hardest game on there, I believe, is Basketball. That thing frustrates me to no end. On the first game it's the 3 point game where you go around the 3 point line trying to make as many shots as possible. There are 5 point to go to with 5 or 6 basketballs at each one. And my highscore? is 9. Yeah I have problems making shots. Although almost everytime I'll hit the backboard or the rim, but it rarely goes in. Ok so now that you know I was too preoccupied with my christmas gift to blog anything I'll end my post right here. Have a Happy New Year (it's in 2 days, Saturday)
THE END! Go home now!
Your Friend,
-Finnian

1 comment:

  1. That's fun!! We got a wii for Christmas too, and we got Wii Sports! :D

    ReplyDelete