Sunday, March 6, 2011

Disturbed - Indestructible

Hello again! I have another song for y'all, and just so ya know all of my songs (I think) are great for making amvs with. Also A WARNING to any who wish to listen to the song. IT'S LOUD!!!!!!!!!! O.k. :) so Here it is "Indestructible" by the band Disturbed.
So how'd y'all like the song? I'd love to here. XD. I love this song. XD! The rhythm is fantastic and I enjoy the word choice in the lyrics. And wait till my next post I'm gonna put up another song by Disturbed, but I can't say which one I like best.X] So enjoy the music!
Later,
-Finnian

1 comment:

  1. I really like that song! :D The whole time I was listening to it, I thought of Naruto... X) I want to make an AMV with this now.... Too bad I don't have any Naruto episodes. T.T

    ReplyDelete