Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Disturbed - The Night

Alright!:D As I earlier posted this is the new post with the same band doing a different song. This is yet again a good song for amvs and it fits a lot of them. I really like the word choice of this song. This happens to be a song I would listen to as I read pride and prejudice. I know you'll all ask how I could read and listen to music at the same time. The answer is that it is done only partly. You see, because I know the song so well it means that I don't have to pay attention to it as well and just listen to the tune which I find very enjoyable. Well here is the song so you don't have to hear me ramble on about my utter stupidity any longer. EnjoyXD!
There is one thing I'd like to say about this song. For all of you who have read pride and prejudice you know that they use the word "felicity" A LOT. But this is the first song I have ever found that actually uses the word. Isn't it weird that just after you learn a word you suddenly hear all over the place. -_- I find the really weird, but an explanation, I guess, could be that you could hear the word before but substituted it for another word that you knew instead of what it really was. So, when you heard the word again it was just because you recognized it. :I I don't know. What do you think? I'd love to hear a comment on it. It would make you the nicest person in the world. Please comment. Is that enough groveling? Well hope you enjoyed the song.
Until next time, 
-Finnian

1 comment:

  1. That's a good song, too... I'm going to have to look up this band on YouTube... :D

    I don't know why that is, but it seems to happen ALL THE TIME. I should just pull out a dictionary and read it, then I'll hear a lot of new words. :P

    ReplyDelete